Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Formal Elsa Cosplay

Heyllo everyone! ^w^ I thought that since I've only posted reviews and such on this blog, I'd post something about an upcoming cosplay that I've started working on. Which is a 'formal' Elsa. The cosplay will be based off of a fan art pic that I found while browsing for reference pics for my ice dress. It's a very complicated and detailed cosplay and I'm giving myself two months to make it. ^_^;;; This is going to be a huge challenge for me but I think I can do it. :3 I only have two months because there's a local con that I want to debut it at, and said con is at the end of March. Luckily I have spring break before the con and I can use it to get a ton of the dress/cosplay done. :3

I've just completed finding patterns and now I have to get moneys to buy fabric for my corset mock-ups, then I'll get the fabric for everything else. I've gotten some beads that I like that I'll use for the front bit of her dress. :3 Other than that I have yet to buy anything else. >_< Hopefully I'll be able to get most of my fabrics by the end of this month and start working on it too. Wish me luck!! XD


No comments:

Post a Comment