Saturday, January 31, 2015

Tokyo Ghoul's Opening: Unravel Dubstep Remix

I love the anime Tokyo Ghoul, I just finished watching the latest episode of Tokyo Ghoul Root A. I will rave about it in a different post. ;3 But in this post I'll rave about this Dubstep remix my friend showed me a little while back. The song for this specific remix is sung by Hatsune Miku. I absolutely love Vocaloid so it's an up for me. ^w^ The remix is but together very nicely and it is just plain amazing. XD The bass is a very important part of the song for me and it has a very prominent bass, at least through my speakers/sound system. :3 The whole song is just........wow. It's just wow. I love it so much of course not everyone will live the song as much as me but I hope you at least give it a chance and give it a listen. :)

unravel feat. Hatsune Miku - Dubstep [ dj-Jo Remix ] Full Version

No comments:

Post a Comment