Friday, February 27, 2015

Creepypasta x Reader Fanfics

Hey there, so I somehow got myself into Creepypasta. Now I can't stop reading Creepypasta x Reader fanfics. Specifically Jeff the Killer and Ticci Toby. Now I feel like I'll probably put together a Ticci Toby cosplay and maybe a Jeff one too, but I'm not quite sure ^_^;;; I'll have to post about it if I do. :) so this slight obsession of mine started a couple of days ago and I've slept soundly since. Although occasionally the original Jeff the Killer pic will come to mind and it scares me so I have to look behind me just to make sure he's not there. >~< but other than that it hasn't scared me all that much. Of course I've been reading the reader inserts and I can only guess that the horror and gore and stuffs has been dumbed down a lot. ^_^;; and I think that I would rather keep it that way... So yeah. I'll see if I can post some links to awesome fanfics that I've found so far. :3 That's all for now! ^w^

~Animefangirl1221



No comments:

Post a Comment