Monday, February 23, 2015

Tsukigasa

I know that I haven't posted in a couple of weeks but that's just cause I'm lazy like that sometimes. So enjoy this because I'll have two more posts up sometime today. ;3

Tsukigasa is a one volume manga that I read a little while ago. It has a total of 7 chapters and it doesn't take too long to read. On the website I read it on it's categorized as 'yaoi' but after reading it is more of a shounen-ai. I say this because it has very little, ahem, exposure if you know what I mean... -////- Although there is mentions of how Azuma isn't really that good in bed and such. >///< Let's just say that I was blushing quite a bit during the kiss scenes and through those conversations. Which meant I was blushing for the last half of the manga. >//////< All in all I quite liked this manga. :3 It is an adorable love story with a tragic past. The manga takes place in the Edo era, at least that's what I've found online (I'm not good with Japanese history! DX ). In the Tsukigasa the two main characters, Azuma and Kuroe, both have feelings for each other but they just can't seem to be able to tell each other. They struggle with the past, specifically when Azuma cut off Kuroe's left arm. >~< It was a very sad thing that happened. It tore the two of them apart for quite a while before being reunited. Their past is quite angsty around that event, and since it's such a short manga I'll have to stop my review here. ;) If you would like to read it then go to manga.me and search Tsukigasa. The cover art is the same as the picture below. :3 Happy reading! ^w^


No comments:

Post a Comment