Thursday, February 12, 2015

Nerd Paradise: Utah

I am so happy!!! XXXDDD I was researching things to put on a pin for a Graphic Arts assignment and I remembered from a while ago I heard that Utah was the nerdiest state in the USA so I Googled it and came across these websites: What Are The Nerdiest States In America? and Which States are the nerdiest? You may be surprised And they made me soooooooo very happppyyyyy!!!!!! XXXDDD So now I share it with all of you. If you are a nerd you shall be very happy in Utah because nerds run the place. X3 Not to mention that our Salt Lake Comic Con brought in a huge crowd it's first year. I heard that the crowd was about the size of the San Diego Comic Con crowd during the con's sixth or seventh year. YEAH! NERDS UNITE!!! XXXXDDDD I hope to see you all at one of our anime conventions! ^w^

~Animefangirl1221




No comments:

Post a Comment