Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Doctor Who: The Day of the Doctor (50th Anniversary)

I am seriously fangirling to the max right now! XD I just finished watching the 50th Anniversary episode of Doctor Who, and it. Was. AWESOME!!!!!!!! XXXDDD I'm not that much of a Doctor Who fan but this episode caught my eye because of all of the fuss over it and such. ^_^ So I've finally gotten around to watching it and it was just plain awesomeness!! XD I started watching it on Netflix but I ended up watching the last episode of season 7, which was not what I wanted. So I went back through all of season 7 to see if I could find it, and I did but 15 minutes into the special my dad kicked me off of the TV so I had to finish it online. >~< If you would like to watch it for yourself then click this link: Doctor Who: The Day of the Doctor (50th Anniversary) Episode Link This is a link that will take you to VodLocker. Vodlocker is one of my favorite sites to use when I watch movies. The website can be used on both computers and mobile devices. So back to the fangirling and such! This episode was epic! I may have gotten more out of it if I had actually kept up on the series and such but that didn't happen so whateves. XD I hope to start Doctor Who soon though!! XD

~Animefangirl1221

No comments:

Post a Comment