Friday, March 27, 2015

Fannatiku Fest 2015 Ranting

Hello to everyone! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! I'm only slightly more crazy than usual...... ok maybe more than usual. >_< This is all because I am trying to make my whole formal Elsa cosplay for Fannatiku before the con, which is today..... =_=;;;;; I just finished the majority of skirt, well the base of the skirt and the overskirt, I have yet to make the bodice/corset, and of course put in all of the detailing. TTT~TTT I am going to die...... But for now have a random insert from some random person! XD

~random excerpt!!~
Hi guys c: I like pandas and the color teal... It's a pretty color... I like musac :3 And and and and and I'm an old school kid when it comes to musac ^^ I don't ever know what to rant about o-o and it ends up with me just rambaling on and on and on about basically nothing and everything I say becomes pointless xD Um Um um um I'm only doing this cause I'm bored and I "stole" the laptop c: I hate bananas cause they make me really sick and kill me but that is because I am allergic to them and pineapples :'c And grass... Kinda sucks.. But I live!! :D And we just noticed i wrote more then the first part of the rant then I came in and wrote more! :D So I win!!... But wait... What do i win? o-o; Hmmm.... I want candy... Anyways... Um... I don't like the song I'm listening to.. So i am changing it right about now.. And now the next song I love it :D But um.... So I'm not what sure what to do.. So there is this guy... we'll call hiiimmm....... Um... Billy... And He's cute, sweet, and caring. But he just got out of an eight year relationship and he doesn't want another one for a while but he also has a 4 year old little boy.. CUTEST LITTLE BOY EVERRRRRR!!! Anyway I really like him but his age is a little problem.. But i really like him and I don't know if I should tell him or not... I'm scared to tell him cause I don't want him to look at my weird or basically say "It's never going to happen." That would crush me... And I dunno what to do basically... And it would still be weird if he liked me because of how him and I met.. Well how it happened with my father was dating his mother and he went to her house while i was with my mother over summer break. Then the next weekend i had to get school work done and she said she would help me. So that weekend i went to her house met her son Billy and his wife at the time and their child. After I left Billy and I continued to talk there was no issue cause i didn't like him then but as him and I continued to talk over several years and then him and his wife break up I realize that I really did like him. So I go to his moms all the time and just hang out there but his mom and my dad are no longer together.. So see the weirdness? Yeahh... Anyway that's my rant and my issue at the moment :D Have a nice life guys! :3
~End Excerpt!~

Yeah....... maybe I shouldn't have done that but I guess that's what I get for letting other people "steal" laptops...... >_> Yep, so Fannatiku and stuffs, then I also had to print t-shirts for my school's animation club... yay. That's what happens when you bite off more than you can chew! XD Ugh, more and more stress is just piling up on top of me and I really hate it all. But at least I've got those out of the way. :3 At least over this past weekend I got lots of fabric for my cosplay! XXXDDD So I just saved myself lots of weeding and lots of money! XD I have to get everything done in such a short amount of time and I'm going to die.......... =_= then there's the whole thing of I'm trying to get my parents to let me take my little sister to the con with me since ages and stuff work out reeeeal nice and such. :3 Of course I'm really happy that I don't have to pay for her, I had a hard time getting moneys for me to be able to even buy admission. T~T Luckily my mom saved me and gave me a twenty. :D Happy day! But that means that I have to weed the whole back yard. :P bleh, Oh well, that's what I get for procrastinating! DX But I'm glad eveything worked out for me to be able to go. :3 And I can always get my friends to buy me stuffs. >w>

I will be posting all of my Fannatiku pics of my cosplays on my World Cosplay page. All of the ones that i'm not in will be posted on my dA or tumblr or flicker or some other social media site. I will post and let you know where I've posted them all! I will be posting my con vlogs/vids to youtube as soon as I can, which may or may not take a while. ^_^;;;

If you are one of my viewers and would like to find me at Fannatiku I will be wearing four different cosplays throughout the con. the first one will be my Default Kagamine Rin for the majority of today, the second one will be Daughter of Evil for the formal dance and the rest of the day, Saturday I'll be wearing Elsa's ice dress (a more modest version), and finally for the second half of Saturday I will be wearing my fancy/formal Elsa. :3 Thanx for reading this post and I hope to see some of you at Fannatiku!

~Animefangirl1221

(A pic from my photo shoot that I had while I was in Cali over Spring Break. If you want to see more then go to my World Cosplay page.)

No comments:

Post a Comment