Sunday, March 29, 2015

Fannatiku Fest 2015 Day 1

Fannatiku Fest day one was on March 27, 2015 this year. I'm so happy that I was able to go!!! XD I was almost not able to go at all because of financial issues, those were solved the night before Fannatiku. ^_^ so with that out of the way I was able to attend Fannatiku both days. :3

Day one was on a Friday which meant I had to attend school. :P so I wore my default Kagamine Rin cosplay to school (wearing a jacket over it because I would rather had not been dress coded for it. >_<). Right after I went out to my car and put my wig and make up on then raced to the convention center and was able to start my awesomely amazing weekend journey. :D at registration I was shaking with so much excitement that it took me almost five minuets to fill out the tiny registration form. ^_^;;; I met my friend Moni at the registration desk, we then went and attended the last half of the Cafe panel. After the panel we just kind of walked around. I met up with a lot of my friends that I hadn't seen in forever and a half. ;3 we all talked for a while and then we attended the opening ceremonies for the con. We found a slender man cosplayer and I became his proxy. XD haha, then not long after I found a Jeff the Killer cosplayer and I totally fangirled over him. ^w^

After the opening ceremonies I got a little bored so I got my speaker out and played music. I mostly played vocaloid and other songs that I knew the dances for. :3 then this guy came up and asked me for a picture, I was excited and said yes, then he kinda stalked me for the rest of the con. >_> yeah, I had a stalker. Apparently he stalked a lot of my other friends too. I was nice to him because I'm always nice to people and I hate to tell anyone that they creep me out or I "dislike" them. I'm so glad that on Saturday I wore my Elsa because he didn't recognize and stalk me that day. -_-;;; I also randomly found a poster, I asked three times if anyone had dropped a poster, no one answered so I kept it. Later I was talking to some of the other attendees and I found the owner of the lost poster, but he said that I could keep it. X3

At some point more towards the end of the day I went into the vendor hall/artists alley. Most of the vendors and artists were packing up by the time I decided to roam around in there. I bought two buttons for $1 and that was all. Then it was time for the formal ball!! XD I was so excited and I wanted to showcase my fancy/formal Elsa but Moni wasn't able to make her fancy/formal Jack in time and I didn't have my bodice done for my Elsa, so instead we went as Daughter/Servant of Evil. :3 the dance was a whole lot of fun. ^w^ Moni and I danced to Servant of Evil and it was beautiful. Our dance was a cross between ballet and ballroom dancing. After the ball there was an hour break for everyone so they could set up for the Wiggle Fest which was just another dance. I so wish that instead of just lazing about I should've gone and attended the Plushie 101 panel. >_< -!!! But I didn't so that sucks for me. I didn't go to many panels at all for the con. I mostly just hung out with friends and walked around and such. But it was fun anyway. :3

I got home around 10:30-11pm. As soon as I got out of my cosplay I got to work on my bodice for my fancy/formal Elsa. It took me a while, not to mention that I skipped some steps and destroyed a zipper to get it done, but I finished it! I went to bed around 3am and I was super tired. =_=;;; oh what I'll do for cosplay. ^_^;;

And that was what happened on day one of Fannatiku Fest! I'll get pics up soon, sometime this week. I'll also try to post my vlog ASAP but I can't guarantee when that'll be. -_-;; thanx for reading this post and I should have day two up either later today or tomorrow. :3

~Kenna-chan

No comments:

Post a Comment