Friday, January 30, 2015

Homestuck Web Comic

I have finally succumbed to the Homestuck fandom. >_< After three years, three YEARS, of avoiding it I finally succumbed. =_=;;;;; The only reason being that I can watch the Let's Read series on YouTube. :) I've already started Act 5 and I'm not sure if I like the trolls. : / I was warned beforehand that they swear a lot, but I wasn't aware that they swore that much! I know that they're essential to the story, but I'm a little Mormon girl and I don't like how much swearing is going on. >~< I do like the Beta kids though. :3 I think my personality is most like Jade, I don't randomly fall asleep but I do have a very short attention span and I'm a bit of a scatter brain. Not to mention that I have a terrible horrible memory, just like her. ^_^;;; So I was thinking that I might want to make her 3am dress. :3 When I was looking through random Homestuck cosplay pics I found one of that specific cosplay and I instantaneously wanted to cosplay her. X3 It'll be a nice challenge for my sewing and cosplay skills. ^w^ And so I will continue my Homestuck journey! ^w^

No comments:

Post a Comment