Thursday, March 10, 2016

Not Dead. . . . Yet >_>

I've been pretty out of it when it comes to posting and updating on my blogs so here's a post/update for ya'll. Sometime in January I was accepted into my local maid cafe called Otaku Dreams Maid Cafe. We have multiple social media sites and pages; Like our Facebook and follow our Instagram. If any of you will be attending Fannatiku Fest come and say hi! I will be my OC Charlotte for the cafe; I will either be in a pink school uniform or my magical girl outfit (Pictured Below). There are a couple of other cosplays that I will be wearing to the con. And those are my Nico Yazawa that I'll be competing in the Masquerade with and my Fancy/Formal Elsa that I will be wearing to the Formal Ball. I hope to see some of you there!! ^w^

~Animefangirl1221


4 comments:

  1. Hello! I live in St. George and have always loved seeing you guys perform! And your outfit is amazing if I might say. X3 I've also always wanted to start or join a group like the Otaku Dreams Maid Café. And I was wondering if there was anyway to join the Maid Café? Like audition or anything such as that. If you could reply back to this message I would be truly grateful.
    <3~ Fellow Fan!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say is keep watching our Facebook page for info on audition dates and times. They're usually held sometime in August. You'll have a better chance of getting in if you attend the audition in person instead of auditioning online. It does take a lot of time, effort and money to be in the cafe. We do pay for our own cosplays and other outfits. As the cafe grows bigger a larger wardrobe will be somewhat required (I'm not entirely certain about that part though ^_^;; ). Most if not all of the meetings are held out in Hurricane so it's a pretty far drive and the meetings are every other week, always on Saturdays, after the new recruits are announced. We do travel to other cons but you have to be 18 or older to travel with the cafe (at least that's what I was told last, it may have changed). I hoped this helped and I hope to see you at auditions! ^w^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Creative folks do a whole lot of work to let us delight in the comic books and forget the authentic world. Learn more about cosplay hero click on cosplayhero.de.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Creative folks do a whole lot of work to let us delight in the comic books and forget the authentic world. More information on cosplayhero visit at this site.

    ReplyDelete